Utah Ice Fishing Report
Scofield now has some safe ice with good to great fishing. Ice may be thin in spots so use caution.
Currant Creek probably has safe ice. Have not yet heard for sure.
Mill Hollow probably has safe ice.
Highway 150 and other Uinta Mountain roads are mostly closed because of snow. You can snowmobile into some lakes for early ice fishing.
- Utah's best ice fishing waters
- Utah fishing guidebook (proclamation)
- Utah DWR fishing reports
- Utah community fisheriescommunity fisheries
- Utah's most popular fishing lakes/reservoirs
- Handicapped accessible fishing sites
- How To Catch Trout In Utah
- Utah's best trout fishing waters
- Utah's best walleye fishing waters
- Recommended guides
8-Year-Old Catches Idaho Record Rainbow
Strawberry Reservoir Utah
- Strawberry Reservoir Fishing Overview & Tips
- Strawberry Reservoir Fishing Map
- Strawberry Reservoir Fishing Articles
- Strawberry Reservoir Fishing Photos
We have many excellent articles describing how to fish for walleye in Utah.
Green River Fishing
Our Facebook feed has reports and current information.
Below are highlights.
Paracord is a must-have in any gear bag or survival kit. Buy paracord from my friends at paracordgalaxy.com. They really do have have the best cord, best selection and best prices.
- Uinta Mountain Stream, Lakes Treated To Benefit Native Cutthroat
- Fly Fishing Streams Near St George Utah (Map)
- Horseback Trail Rides At This Is The Place Heritage Park (Salt Lake City)
- New Record Lake Trout Caught At Flaming Gorge (6-12-19)
- Joshua Tree Camp (Memorial Day Weekend 2019)
- Fishing Currant Creek During Spring (5-10-19)
- Spring Camping In The St George Area
- Utah's Best Kokanee Fishing Waters
- New Utah catch-and-release record golden trout
- Canyon de Chelly - new article on this major Native American attraction, with photos
- Fishing Maps (We've posted maps created for the old Utah Outdoors magazine
- Saratoga Hot Springs
- Best Lures for Tiger Muskie (Pat's Picks)
- Strawberry Bay Marina Tagged Fish Contest (5-23-18)
- Hot fishing for white bass at Utah Lake (5-22-18)
- Lake Powell Anglers Needed For Bluegill/Mussel Study (DWR, 5-16-18)
- Dugway Geode Beds & Camping (5-7-18)
- Catch Kokanee At Strawberry - Excellent Tips on Where, How Deep, What to Use (Strawberry Anglers May 2017)
- Scientists hope bug experiment fattens Colorado River fish at Lees Ferry (KSL 5-1-18)
- Kanarra Falls hike now requires a permit (4-27-18)
- Catch fish in solitude - DWR Recommends Top Waters (DWR 4-27-18)
- Mercury levels elevated in brown trout at Causey Reservoir (Standard Examiner 4/24/18)
- More walleye for Willard Bay (DWR 4/7/18)
- How to tie fishing knots (4/7/18)
- Steinaker Bluegill Salvage - Volunteers Needed (DWR)
- 9 waterfalls you should see this spring in southcentral Idaho (KSL 4/24/18)
- Fighting to preserve Coalville Ledge petroglyphs (KSL 4/18/18)
- Catch and kill order for northern pike in Utah Lake (DWR 4-16-18)
- DWR lists best waters to fish with your family this spring
- Guided Tour Through Mystery Valley at Monument Valley
- Guided Tour Through Monument Valley
- South Fork Indian Canyon Pictographs
- Rockhounding Topas Mountain
- Red Rock Therapy in Little Wildhorse Canyon